Managing DirectorIOORS - International Offshore Onshore Recruitment ServicesOil & Gas Services Agency, selecting and recruiting experienced and qualified Onshore & Offshore Supervision and Management Personnel for the Oil & Gas Industry World-Wide.
IOORS is an International Recruitment Agency in Oil and Gas Industry. We are here to fulfil the challenge of our requested client and motivated potential candidate. We look forward to work with you.
- TodayMay 2004June 2001
HSE EngineerBluewater Energy ServiceIdentification of HSE issues, initiates, recommends and provides solutions.
· Assist with the preparation and implementation of HSES procedures.
· Perform internal and external HSE Audits on / offshore.
· Fulfil Project HSE Requirements & Responsible for all incoming Tenders/Pre-
Qualifications (FPSO / SPM).
· Maintain all HSE Statistics / corrective actions and lessons learnt
· Revision of Corporate HSE Documents to incorporate Site Construction HSE
· Contribute to a co-operative working environment within the Department.
· Development of Junior HSE Engineers skills and awareness during specific in house
· Report on weekly basis to Section Head HSE.
· Report to Project Manager during participation in a Project Team.
· Replace the Section Head HSE in his absence on Safety matters, as required.
Projects: SOEKOR South Africa – FPSO :Glas Dowr. DJENO Congo – SPM. SAKHALIN
Russia – SPM. WAFA+STOCK+ANGOSTURA – Malta – SPM’s
Ecole Supérieure des Techniques Aéronautiques et de Construction AutomobileEngineer, Aeronautical Engineering
- Oil and gas
- Supervisory Skills
International Onshore Offshore Recruitment Services (IOORS) is a worldwide recruitment Agency located in Oud-Beijerland the Netherlands. We specialize in the recruitment of highly skilled Supervisors and Managers (Engineers) in the Oil & Gas Industry On and Offshore, Petrochemical and Power Stations.
We also provide personnel in the field of experience such as:
- Operations & Project Management
- Health, Safety, Environment & Quality,
- Pre-commissioning, Commissioning & Start-up.